Date(s) - January 26, 2023
8:00 pm EST - 9:00 pm EST
This webinar, hosted by FCF in collaboration with TargetCancer Foundation and Angiosarcoma Awareness, is the third of four webinars in which we explore how precision cancer medicine is being applied to rare cancers.
This particular webinar will explore the application of biomarkers to track cancer progression and to provide insight into a patient’s prognosis. Key questions to be discussed in this webinar will include:
- What are cancer biomarkers?
- How can these be used to follow “tumor burden”?
- Personal DNA sequence as a biomarker?
- What is circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA), and how might it be used to personally track a patient’s tumor burden?
- Can biomarkers be used to guide therapy and predict prognosis?
- Can these approaches be applied to rare cancers?
Registration for this event will be opening soon! Please note that the date of this webinar may change based on speaker availability.