Date(s) - November 1, 2021 - November 3, 2021
5:30 pm EDT - 12:00 pm EDT
Hyatt Regency Greenwich
Old Greenwich, Connecticut
This research summit will be FCF’s fourth gathering of key researchers involved in the investigation of fibrolamellar carcinoma.
Goals of summit:
The goals of this meeting are to
- Bring together the fibrolamellar research and treatment community to share research knowledge
- Further collaborate in search of a cure for FLC
- Discuss and advise on the Foundation’s next two year research roadmap.
Schedule of events:
- Monday, November 1 – 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Cocktails, dinner and industry highlights
- Tuesday, November 2 – All day
Presentations, keynote speaker and dinner
- Wednesday, November 3 – 7:00 am to 12:00 pm*
Breakfast and scientific sessions
* An additional session will be held on Wednesday, November 3 from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm for FCF’s MSAB only
Participation in this multi-day meeting is limited and open to fibrolamellar researchers by invitation only. If you have received an invitation code, please enter it below.