Since Tucker Davis founded FCF in 2009, the organization has sponsored a wide range of events, including:
- Fundraising events that have raised significant funds for fibrolamellar research
- Community building events that have provided opportunities for patients and families to meet each other and share experiences and information
- Educational and scientific events such as topical discussions for patients and families and annual scientific conferences for researchers in the field.
The following calendar and list include key upcoming events sponsored either by FCF or one of our partner organizations.
- Within the calendar, FCF-sponsored events that are open to patients and caregivers are displayed in green, while partner-sponsored events are displayed in orange. FCF events that are open only to researchers are displayed in red.
- The list includes all FCF and partner-sponsored events for each month.
Oct 20212021 CRI Virtual Immunotherapy Patient Summit – October 7, 2021 - October 8, 2021 at 1:00 pm EDT - 5:30 pm EDT
Understanding Health Insurance – October 14, 2021 at 1:00 pm EDT - 2:30 pm EDT
New Horizons in Cellular Therapy: Harnessing Our Body's Natural Killer Cells to Fight Cancer – October 27, 2021 at 1:00 pm EDT - 2:00 pm EDT
Nov 20212021 Fibrolamellar Research Summit – November 1, 2021 - November 3, 2021 at 5:30 pm EDT - 12:00 pm EDT
Make Ahead Holiday Recipes That Nourish Your Body & Soul! – November 11, 2021 at 2:00 pm EST - 3:30 pm EST
Patient to Patient: A Fireside Chat – November 17, 2021 at 7:00 pm EST - 8:00 pm EST
Jun 2022CancerCon 2022 – June 9, 2022 - June 12, 2022 at 12:00 pm CDT
Other important events for the fibrolamellar community held throughout the year include: