Date(s) - June 9, 2022 - June 12, 2022
12:00 pm CDT
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
CancerCon is Stupid Cancer’s annual conference that brings together adolescent and young adult cancer patients, survivors, caregivers, advocates, and health professionals to build community and connect to critical resources. For more than a decade, CancerCon has ended isolation, built community, provided education, and redefined quality-of-life for those affected by adolescent and young adult cancer with an immersive annual conference that brings together hundreds of AYA cancer community members. In 2022, they will host CancerCon in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
This live event will include breakout sessions and keynote addresses by leading experts, opportunities to engage with sponsors, vendors, and resources, and plenty of opportunities to chat and connect with your peers.
Who can attend?
- Adolescent and young adult cancer patients and survivors 15-39 years old
- Adolescent and young adult cancer caregivers and family members
- Nonprofit patient advocate professionals
- Academic researchers studying adolescent and young adult oncology
- Pediatric, adolescent, and young adult oncology nurses and social workers
- Industry executives working on patients’ reported outcomes, patient-centered care, patient eccentricity, and digital health.
Click here for more details.