Date(s) - February 7, 2022
1:30 pm EST - 2:30 pm EST
In this Connect Education Workshop sponsored by CancerCare, the discussion will focus on understanding the revised guidelines relative to COVID-19 variants and their impact on cancer patients and their loved ones. Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- How to Protect Yourself & Your Loved Ones from COVID-19 & Omicron & Delta Variants
- COVID-19 Vaccines & Booster Vaccines
- Other Vaccines – Flu, Pneumococcal & Shingles Vaccines
- COVID-19 & People Living with Cancer
- Where to Find Reliable Information Regarding this Pandemic & Its Variants
- How to Protect Yourself, Loved Ones & Children from COVID-19 & Its Variants
- The Increasing Role of Telemedicine/Telehealth Appointments
- Tips to Manage the Practical, Emotional & Financial Stresses Related to COVID-19, Delta & Omicron Variants & Cancer
- Self-Care & Stress Management Tips
- Questions for the Panel of Experts
Click here for more information or to register for the workshop.