Date(s) - November 11, 2022
1:00 pm EST - 5:00 pm EST
This Cancer Research Institute (CRI) Virtual Immunotherapy Patient Summit is an online event that connects cancer patients and caregivers to leading cancer doctors to learn about the latest advances in treating cancer with immunotherapy. This event offers attendees:
- An overview of the immune system and how immunotherapy works to stop cancer
- Interactive cancer-specific breakout sessions and Q&A with leading experts.
- An overview of cancer immunotherapy clinical trials and how to access them
- A panel featuring patients treated with immunotherapy
- A panel discussion on racial, ethnic, socioeconomic, and other barriers to health care information and cancer treatment
- Free and confidential, one-on-one clinical trial navigator appointments to find a match for a clinical trial.
People of all ages and with any type of cancer are invited. Caregivers, friends, family, and patient advocates are also encouraged to attend.
Click here for more information and to register.