Date(s) - May 19, 2021
1:30 pm EDT - 2:30 pm EDT
In this Connect Education Workshop sponsored by CancerCare, the discussion will focus on understanding the role of immunotherapy in treating cancer. While not focused on fibrolamellar carcinoma, the session should provide a general overview of immunotherapies in a range of cancers. Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Overview of Immunotherapy, in the Context of COVID-19
- Harnessing the Immune System in Treating Cancer
- Clinical Trial Updates
- How Research Contributes to Your Treatment Options
- Examples of Immunotherapy in Prevention, Treatment and Recurrence Prevention of Cancer
- Cancer Vaccines
- Reporting Treatment Side Effects & Discomfort to the Health Care Team
- Follow-Up Care: What to Expect
- Guidelines to Prepare for Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments, including Technology & List of Questions
- Questions for the Panel of Experts
Click here for more information or to register for the workshop.