Date(s) - January 23, 2023
1:30 pm EST - 2:30 pm EST
In this Connect Education Workshop sponsored by CancerCare, the discussion will focus on diagnostic technologies, biomarkers, precision medicine and much more. Registrants can participate either over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Overview & Definition of Diagnostic Technologies & Biomarkers in the Context of COVID-19
- How Diagnostic Technologies & Biomarkers Shape & Improve Treatment Decisions
- Why the Molecular Portrait of Cancer is Important
- The Role of the Pathologist
- Benefits of Diagnostic Technologies, Biomarkers & Precision Medicine
- Predicting Response to Treatment
- Clinical Trials: How Research Contributes to Your Treatment Options
- Key Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team
- Guidelines for Preparing for Telehealth Appointments with Your Health Care Team, including Technology, Prepared List of Questions, Quality-of-Life Concerns & Discussion of 2021 Care’s Act
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
For more information and to register, please click here.