Date(s) - May 26, 2021
1:30 pm EDT - 2:30 pm EDT
In this Connect Education Workshop sponsored by CancerCare, the discussion will focus on understanding and managing the side effects of immunotherapy treatments. Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- How the Side Effects of Immunotherapy Differ from Chemotherapy Side Effects
- Review of Potential Side Effects with Guidelines for Follow-Up Care
- Managing Rash & Dry Skin
- Tips to Cope with Flu-Like Symptoms, including Fever
- Dealing with Fatigue
- Controlling Diarrhea
- Reporting Treatment Side Effects & Discomfort to the Health Care Team
- Tips to Manage Treatment Side Effects & Discomfort
- The Role of Activity/Exercise in Managing Treatment Side Effects
- Key Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team about Quality-of-Life Concerns
- The Increasing Role of Telehealth & Telemedicine
- Questions for the Panel of Experts
Click here for more information or to register for the workshop.