Since Tucker Davis founded FCF in 2009, the organization has sponsored a wide range of events, including:
- Fundraising events that have raised significant funds for fibrolamellar research
- Community building events that have provided opportunities for patients and families to meet each other and share experiences and information
- Educational and scientific events such as topical discussions for patients and families and annual scientific conferences for researchers in the field.
The following calendar and list include key upcoming events sponsored either by FCF or one of our partner organizations.
- Within the calendar, FCF-sponsored events are displayed in green; FibroFighters Foundation and other FLC-oriented events are displayed in blue; all other partner-sponsored events are displayed in orange.
- The list view includes all FCF and partner-sponsored events for each month.
If you have an event relevant to the fibrolamellar community that you’d like to add to the calendar, please click here.
Dec 2022Balancing Work & Cancer: Caregivers – December 7, 2022 at 6:00 pm EST - 7:00 pm EST
Jan 2023Connect Education Workshop: Understanding Diagnostic Technologies & Biomarkers – January 23, 2023 at 1:30 pm EST - 2:30 pm EST
Precision Tracking of Cancer Progression & Prognosis – January 26, 2023 at 8:00 pm EST - 9:00 pm EST
Mar 202310th Annual Midwest Conference on Work & Cancer – March 24, 2023 at 9:00 am CDT - 4:00 pm CDT
Apr 2023FLC Scientific Summit 2023 – April 24, 2023 - April 26, 2023 at 5:00 pm EDT - 12:00 pm EDT
Sep 20232023 Patient & Family Gathering – September 8, 2023 - September 10, 2023 at 3:00 pm EDT - 12:00 pm EDT
Other important events for the fibrolamellar community held throughout the year include: