Since Tucker Davis founded FCF in 2009, the organization has sponsored a wide range of events, including:
- Fundraising events that have raised significant funds for fibrolamellar research
- Community building events that have provided opportunities for patients and families to meet each other and share experiences and information
- Educational and scientific events such as topical discussions for patients and families and annual scientific conferences for researchers in the field.
The following calendar and list include key upcoming events sponsored either by FCF or one of our partner organizations.
- Within the calendar, FCF-sponsored events are displayed in green; FibroFighters Foundation and other FLC-oriented events are displayed in blue; all other partner-sponsored events are displayed in orange.
- The list view includes all FCF and partner-sponsored events for each month.
If you have an event relevant to the fibrolamellar community that you’d like to add to the calendar, please click here.
Oct 2022Understanding Health Insurance – October 12, 2022 at 1:00 pm EDT - 2:30 pm EDT
The Cancer Immunotherapy Toolbox: How Does the Immune System Work? – October 26, 2022 at 1:00 pm EDT - 2:00 pm EDT
Nov 2022Balancing Work & Cancer: Balancing Remote Work & Cancer – November 2, 2022 at 6:00 pm EDT - 7:00 pm EDT
The Importance of Scientific Advocacy – November 10, 2022 at 1:00 pm EST - 2:00 pm EST
Digital CancerCon 2022 – November 19, 2022 at 11:00 am EST - 6:00 pm EST
Dec 2022Food and Fitness for the Cancer Survivor – December 6, 2022 at 1:00 pm EST - 2:00 pm EST
Balancing Work & Cancer: Caregivers – December 7, 2022 at 6:00 pm EST - 7:00 pm EST
Precision Tracking of Cancer Progression & Prognosis – December 8, 2022 at 8:00 pm EST - 9:00 pm EST
Other important events for the fibrolamellar community held throughout the year include: